What is Naturopathy
Naturopathy recognises the inherent self healing mechanism of the body. Focus is placed on self empowerment by educating you into what is good for your body and mind and providing tools that you can incorporate into your everyday life to create more positive changes and reduce the likelihood of disease manifesting.
As a practitioner my aim is to seek the underlying cause of disease and use appropriate therapies to restore health. I will take into account environmental, genetic, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual factors that are influencing your current state of health.
Some ideas as to what to expect out of our sessions together:
- Develop healthy and nutritious dietary changes and recipes that you can integrate into your daily life.
- Prescribed herbal remedies and food based supplements to nourish and support body and mind.
- Personal flower remedy blends to support you emotionally.
- Specific hands on body therapies, castor oil packs and constitutional hydrotherapy to support immunity, cleansing and aid in stress reduction
- Tailored detoxification programmes designed to bring you back to balance
Examples of conditions that can be supported effectively by Naturopathy include:
- Depression, stress, anxiety and inability to relax, sleeping difficulties
- Poor digestive health e.g. irritable bowel, food intolerances
- Rhuematism, arthritis, joint and muscle pain
- Weight issues, energy levels and hormonal imbalances
- Fertility issues